Are you a high school student looking to get a head start on your college education? Vermont’s Dual Enrollment Program may be for you!

Students must get approval from their high school principal to ensure they will receive high school credit.  For a dual enrollment voucher to pay for a college course, the course must be counted as credit toward high school graduation. Vouchers will be awarded through the application at


If you are enrolled in a Tech Center, find out if your program has dual enrollment options.  Visit the Fast Forward website. If you have a strong interest and aptitude in math, science, and technology, consider the Vermont Academy of Science and Technology (VAST).  The VAST program offers a full-year alternative to the senior year of high school.

Vermont Dual Enrollment Programs